Protect Your Website with A Maintenance Plan
Even though we build each website so clients can log in whenever they want and edit the content, we have found that a majority of clients just don’t have the time or desire to manage the ongoing maintenance and security of their own website. Inevitably when this happens, critical updates don’t get installed, causing myriad issues down the road that must be troubleshooted and resolved, often at high cost.
Your website is your most important online asset, and keeping it running smoothly is critical for you and the customers who visit it. CFM’s monthly website management plan takes care of everything your website needs, giving you peace of mind in knowing your website is secure and safe for your customers. We also include a little time for making any changes you need to content or photos.
ALL WEB MAINTENANCE PLANS INCLUDE:
- Premium Managed WordPress hosting
- SSL certificate to keep the site secure and improve Google rankings
- Nameserver (DNS records) management for your domain
- Premium security and antispam integrations
- License renewals for our standard suite of plugins
- Monthly theme and plugin updates
- Speed optimization tools to keep your site running fast
- Nightly backups
- 24×7 uptime monitoring
- 24×7 monitoring for security risks
- “Fix-it insurance” – includes troubleshooting and/or rollbacks due to bugs from software updates or hacking
- Up to 30 minutes per month for content updates, as requested (update hours do not roll over)
- Monthly accessibility report for up to 10 pages
- Access to the website for your own team and approved vendors; complete transparency provides you with the assurance your website is still yours, we are simply stewards of it
Sign Up Today
Single website (non-ecommerce)
Management of one (1) domain
No complex integrations
Single ecommerce website
Management of one (1) domain
One complex integration included, additional integrations quoted separately
Complex website or multisite network
Management of one (1) domain, additional domains extra $50/mo
Up to 2 complex integrations included, additional integrations quoted separately
For special circumstances or use cases, please contact us before signing up for a plan. All plans are subject to our terms of service.
Frequently Asked Questions
We do anything related to the content of your WordPress website. We will answer questions or provide training, add a new page or blog with the content you provide, update menus, update photos, update a form, install marketing / tracking codes, add a record to your DNS, etc.
Theme design changes and accessibility-related updates are not included and will be quoted separately. We offer the option to purchase a bank of hours for design and/or complex updates. Hours purchased do not expire and can be used anytime for anything related to your website or your domain. Contact us for more details.
Yes! Unlike some other support companies who just tell you what needs to be done, with our monthly content support time we will log into your website and make the changes for you. And, as part of your maintenance plan, we will also take care of all the server updates, maintenance updates, backups and security protection for your site.
“Fix-It-Insurance” means that if your site is hacked or if you have a bug due to a regularly scheduled maintenance update, we will fix it for you free of charge.
A few important notes about this:
- Themes or plugins that are not commercially supported are not covered in this guarantee.
- In many cases, fixing a hacking or upgrade issue will require reverting to the last known clean version of the site. In this case, we are not responsible for any lost data due to this reversion.
- If a bug or conflict in a theme or plugin causes your site to break, then we will restore the site to the previous clean version and will not attempt to update that theme or plugin further until a fix is released.
A complex integration is a plugin or tool that requires additional or custom coding time or is a high security risk. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateway for e-commerce (i.e. Stripe, Authorize.net)
- Events calendar
- Multisite network (parent site with subsites)
- Custom / dynamic google map
An accessible website is one that’s compatible with assistive technologies – like screen readers, magnification tools, alternative navigation, keyboard only users, and more. By working to make your website more accessible, you are ensuring that all of your potential users, including people with disabilities, have a good user experience and can easily access your information.
Accessibility reporting helps you stay informed on the relative accessibility of your website. You’ll receive a monthly Accessibility Report for each monitored domain (up to 10 pages), sent via email, which shows potential accessibility issues by category, as found by our automated scanning tool. (NOTE: While automated scanners don’t catch all possible accessibility issues, it is a great way to begin implementing an accessibility program.)
When you review this report, you can determine which issues are important to your business. Any issues you deem necessary to fix, just let us know. We will review the report and provide an estimate of time for fixing the requested issues.
Our reporting service also includes an updated Accessibility Statement on the website with a form for customers to report any issues they find directly to our accessibility team.
Paying monthly requires that you sign up for convenient automatic recurring billing with a credit or debit card.
Our managed client websites are hosted on a specially-configured server for optimal speed and security. In most cases we require our maintenance plan customers to migrate their website so it is hosted with us, but some case-by-case exceptions may be made. Contact us for details before signing up for a plan.
Cancellation requires 30-days advanced notice. If you choose to cancel this plan, we will either (a) migrate your website to a new Kinsta hosting account in your name, or (b) provide a copy of the website files and database for you to implement on the hosting provider of your choice.